Thursday 14 August 2014

How it all Began

One day about 4 years ago I told my mom I wanted a dog she said I would have to ask my dad so I did and he said yes I could if would take care of it.  So we began to look for a dog that I would like.  We wanted a puppy a small dog not one to big.
Then one day we went to the local SPCA to look there we looked for a while and didn't find one that I liked until we saw one small puppy that was so young it could hardly walk. It looked like a little calabash (see picture)









Well we took the dog home and named it Grace,(but that name is only used for discipline, other names include Nana as in Peter Pan, Fat Lamb, Long Tongue  and many others) after that on the first night we tried to feed the Grace.  She refused to eat.  Any way long story short Grace had worms, mange and was only 4 weeks old.  It took a lot of time, patience and money to finally get Grace on the track to good health.
I hope to put a lot more posts on Grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment